inventhelp product development – https://bestworldbd.wordpress.com/2019/03/24/my-idea-is-already-patented-what-to-do-now/. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an idea you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of products and not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they do a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover specific InventHelp Product Development. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as possible.